Duke Of Edinburgh's Award - New Starters 2020-21
Well done to those who met the first deadline and submitted their eDofE programme planners by Tuesday 15 December. Please check to see if your selections have been approved and whether any further information is required. You can now start logging your hours.
As a reminder to Gold and Silver participants, the expedition training takes place in January:
Gold – Friday 29 January 4.30pm - 9.00pm and Saturday 30 January 2021 9.00am - 1.00pm
Silver - Saturday 30 and Sunday 31 January 2021 9.00am - 4.00pm
For those still finalising their activities, please see below a summary of the necessary steps.
Additional guidance has been emailed directly home, please could participants spend some time reading through this information with their parents.
- Login to eDofE website and update personal details – DofE will then send your Participant Handbook directly to you.
- Set the timescales for your award (for example at Bronze - physical 6, volunteering 3 and skill 3 months).
- Complete the ‘programme planners’ for physical, volunteering and skill sections. This includes:
- selecting the activity
- inputting start dates
- setting a goal to achieve
- recording your assessor details
Submit your ‘programme planners’ online to your DofE Leader for approval. Once approved you can start your award.
In addition to the email sent to pupils and parents, resources can be found on MySchoolPortal
Head of Outdoor Education – DofE Manager