Duke Of Edinburgh's Award - New Starters 2020-21
Following the meetings held over the last couple of weeks, where enrolment packs were distributed, please could all new Bronze, Silver and Gold participants complete the steps listed below by Tuesday 15 December 2020. Additional guidance has been emailed directly home, please could participants spend some time reading through this information with their parents.
- Login to eDofE website and update personal details – DofE will then send your Participant Handbook directly to you.
- Set the timescales for your award (for example at Bronze - physical 6, volunteering 3 and skill 3 months).
- Complete the ‘programme planners’ for physical, volunteering and skill sections. This includes:
- selecting the activity
- inputting start dates
- setting a goal to achieve
- recording your assessor details
Submit your ‘programme planners’ online to your DofE Leader for approval. Once approved you can start your award.
In addition to the email sent to pupils and parents, resources can be found on MySchoolPortal
Head of Outdoor Education – DofE Manager