Next academic year your pupil will be taking part in an extensive sports programme which will include sports which require them to wear a gumshield.
To support this, we have invited OPRO to come into school to fit and create custom made mouthguards. They will be visiting on Tuesday 7 September 2021 from 12.15pm–4.00pm. On that day, the OPRO dental team will take impressions of all pupils who want to be fitted and the finished mouthguards will then be delivered to your home address or school approximately 7 working days later.
OPRO mouth guards start at £39.99 and they offer a number of benefits with their service:
· Buy one mouthguard and get a second mouthguard for half price;
· Your child will receive a complimentary Snap-Fit mouthguard at the dental visit so they have something to use whilst they wait for their Custom mouthguard to be delivered;
· Each mouthguard comes with a dental warranty which covers up to £22,500;
· Your child’s name and the school name will be included on the mouthguard and case;
· OPRO store all of the models in case a replacement is required;
· All mouthguards carry the CE mark;
· Our exclusive school design mouthguards are priced at £44.99 and can be found here.
If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity and have your child fitted, please place an order with OPRO on their website.
If you have any questions about the products or OPRO’s service please contact their customer care team directly on 01442 430690 or email email@example.com.
Once all the bookings have been confirmed, we will inform you or the time slot that your child will be having their fitting.
It is not compulsory for the pupils to have a custom made mouth guard to participate in sport. You are welcome to purchase one from other avenues such as from your own dentist, the school shop or any sports shop. This facility with OPRO is just to make the process easier for families at the College.
If you have any questions about Princethorpe sport for next year, please feel free to get in contact via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Foundation Director of Sport